for Sakura Hole Style, please click the following picture to order:
21 Inch Simple and fun Ukulele DIY Kit Hawaii Guitar Handwork Support Painting Children’s Toy Assembly for Amateur
– Children and parents work together to make parents more close to their children’s inner world, excellent parent-child interaction.
– Simple and fun to build. Perfect as a gift.
– Sanded well, and pre-drilled. It will need a very slight sanding for finishing.
– Artistic activities can provide children with an interesting and inspirational environment to help children understand the natural world and realize their own exploration.
– Beginner, fan, ukulele DIY kit tool.
– Step 1: Glue the ukulele with wood glue and connect the neck and box together.
– Step 2: Draw out the fingerboard’s position, paste the wood glue to the fingerbord and ukulele’s neck.
– Step 3: Painting.
– Step 4: Draw out the bridge’s position and paste the wood glue to the bridge and ukelele’s body.
– Step 5: Install screws and sound points.
– Step 6: Glue the upper pillow to the neck with strong adhesive.
– Step 7: Fasten the ukulele’s strings.
– Step 8: Install the string and side string to the head of the ukulele.
Material: Basswood + Plastic + Metal + Nylon
– Basswood Box(1pcs)
– Basswood Neck(1pcs)
– Plastic Fingerboard(1pcs)
– Plastic Bridge Pad(1pcs)
– Plastic Nut and Saddle(2pcs)
– Nylon String(4pcs)
– Sound Points(2pcs)
– Tuning Pegs with Screw Kit(4pcs)
Product Size(L * W * H): 310 * 205 * 75 MM
Product Weight: 410 G
Product Package: Kraft Paper Box
Package Weight : 543 G / 19.15 Ounces
Package Dimensions (L*W*H) : 315*205*75 MM / 12.40*8.07*2.95 Inches
Retail Packaging: Yes, General Box
1 x Ukulele DIY Kit